Share a Retro Holiday Photo, Enter to Win...Again!
Posted on November 24 2020
Because last year’s Retro Holiday Giveaway was just too much fun. The Retro Holiday Photo Giveaway is back again this year!
New to CCC’s Retro Holiday celebration? Or forget the deets on this fun and easy giveaway entry from last year?
The Retro Holiday Collection at CCC is more than just a candle collection. It’s a celebration of holiday memories and traditions from years past. Throughout the years we’ve rummaged through our own family photo albums searching for vintage photos, so we’re inviting you to join in on the fun!
This Retro Holiday at CCC, we encourage YOU to dig up some vintage holiday family or friends photos. From today 11/24/20 to Wednesday 12/16/20, send us your own original holiday photo originating from the 1930s-1990s and enter to win the entire Retro Holiday Collection! You can send your submission to Cultivated Candle Co. on Instagram, Facebook or via email to email@example.com.
Not sure what to submit? Here are some submission examples from our families:
From left to right: Colleen's aunt Amy, aunt Debbie, mother Betsy, grandma Norma and great grandma Marie in the late 1960s.
Jeremy's mother, Tami, in the 1960s.
Share a Retro Holiday Photo, Enter to Win Competition Terms & Conditions
- Send Cultivated Candle Co. a vintage family, friend or acquaintance holiday photo from the 1930s-1990s to enter to win the entire Retro Holiday Collection.
- The Retro Holiday Collection includes the Warm Sugar Cookies Candle, Vanilla Candy Cane Candle, Christmas Tree Candle, Spiced Nutmeg Candle, Cranberry Spice Candle and Chocolate Peppermint Cake Candle. One lucky winner will be shipped the entire collection.
- Vintage photos can be sent via message on Facebook or Instagram, or be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By sending a vintage photo, you allow Cultivated Candle Co. to potentially include that photo in a blog in December 2020 that highlights fun, vintage customer holiday photos.
- Not all submitted vintage photos will be used in the blog due to high quantity of entries, but all submitted vintage photos will count as an entry.
- One vintage photo equals an entry.
- Up to five entries allowed per participant.
- Competition begins 11/24/20 and ends 12/16/20 at 11:59 p.m. ET. One winner will be notified on 12/17/20.
- The winner will be picked at random and not hand-selected.
- A vintage photo recap blog will be published in mid-December 2020 and all participants will be notified if their family photo was featured.