Share a Retro Holiday Photo, Enter to Win!
Posted on December 04 2019
We’ve said it once, we’ll say it again and probably even more as we approach Christmas, TBH. Retro Holiday at Cultivated Candle Co. is more than just a candle collection, it’s a total vibe! Throughout the years we’ve dug through our own family photo albums searching for fun vintage photos.
This Retro Holiday at CCC, we thought it could be fun to encourage YOU to dig up some vintage holiday family photos. From today 12/4/19 to Friday 12/13/19, send us a holiday photo originating from the 1930s-1990s and enter to win the entire Retro Holiday Collection!
Not sure what to submit? Here are some submission examples from our families:
From left to right: Colleen's aunt Amy, aunt Debbie, mother Betsy, grandma Norma and great grandma Marie in the late 1960s.
Jeremy's mother in the 1960s.
Share a Retro Holiday Photo, Enter to Win Competition Terms & Conditions
- Send Cultivated Candle Co. a vintage family, friend or acquaintance holiday photo from the 1930s-1990s to enter to win the entire Retro Holiday Collection.
- The Retro Holiday Collection includes the Sugar Cookie Candle, Peppermint Marshmallow Candle, Christmas Tree Candle and Chestnuts & Brown Sugar Candle. One lucky winner will be shipped the entire collection.
- Vintage photos can be sent via message on Facebook or Instagram, or be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By sending a vintage photo, you allow Cultivated Candle Co. to potentially include that photo in a blog in December 2019 that highlights fun vintage customer holiday photos.
- Not all submitted vintage photos will be used in the blog due to high quantity, but all submitted vintage photos will count as an entry.
- One vintage photo equals an entry.
- Up to five entries allowed per participant.
- Competition begins 12/4/19 and ends 12/13/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET. One winner will be notified on 12/14/19.
- The winner will be picked at random and not hand-selected.
- A vintage photo recap blog will be published on 12/15/19 and all participants will be notified if their family photo was featured.